CHAPTER 11 DEBTOR REPRESENTATIONS
- Conflicts counsel to one of the big three U.S. automakers in the (then) sixth largest chapter 11 case ever filed.
Saint Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
- Conflicts counsel to debtors in the second chapter 11 reorganization cases of $1.6 billion New York City hospital.
Betsey Johnson LLP
- Counsel to clothing retailer in connection with its chapter 11 structured liquidation and wind down.
Grubb & Ellis Corporation
- Counsel to national commercial real estate firm in connection with the section 363 sale of substantially all of its assets,
and wind down.
Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP
- Counsel to global law firm in connection with its chapter 11 structured liquidation and wind down.
Delphi Automotive LLP
- Conflicts counsel to one of the world’s largest “tier-one” automotive parts manufacturers in its successful chapter 11 reorganization.
General Motors Corporation
- Conflicts counsel to one of the big three U.S. automakers in the (then) fourth largest chapter 11 case ever filed.
Filmed Entertainment Inc.
- Counsel to "direct-to-customer" distributor operating the Columbia House DVD Club brand in the Chapter 11 structured liquidation and wind down of its affairs.
CREDITORS COMMITTEE REPRESENTATIONS
AMR Corporation (American Airlines)
- Conflicts counsel to Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the chapter 11 reorganization of multi-billion dollar commercial aviation company, where unsecured creditors received 100% recovery on claims.
Eastman Kodak Company
- Conflict counsel to Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the chapter 11 reorganization of iconic imaging company, where unsecured creditors received distribution on claims.
Nortel Networks Inc.
- Counsel to Official Committee of Retired Employees in connection with ERISA healthcare litigation and negotiation, which resulted in $67 million settlement on behalf of retirees.
UNSECURED CREDITOR REPRESENTATIONS
- Counsel to large “anchor-tenant” and Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors Committee member in the General Growth Properties chapter 11 reorganization, which resulted in the favorable disposition of claims and business concessions for tenant.
- Counsel to regional airline, general unsecured creditor of Mesa Air Group, which resulted in the favorable disposition of claims, and renegotiated contracts on terms favorable to client airline.
*GRIFFIN HAMERSKY LLP attorneys were engaged on certain of the matters set forth above prior to joining the firm.